SPEEDRUN to RANK 1

  • 添加 个月 前

    TF Blade

    持续时间: 08:02

    TFBlade and Tempest Speedrun to Rank 1 with the Bugged MMR Bonus from Freshly Leveled accounts
    LIKE if you enjoyed and hit the BELL for notifications!
    ► Follow on Social Media:
    • www.twitch.tv/TFBlade
    tfbladelol
    tfblade
    • discord.gg/WKcVU3M
    ‣ BUSINESS INQUIRIES - tf_blade@getader.com
    ► Edited by:
    🐦 DriftKingAzir​
    ► Intro/Outro
    🎵KSHMR- Dadima
    cnexs.info/world/gX2Ilcq2sX1_mYY/sh-p-n.html​
    🎵Rubix- Over Nothing
    cnexs.info/world/bWN-n6_ajLGZnKA/sh-p-n.html
    #TFBlade #LeagueOfLegends #Tryndamere

Made4Death
Made4Death

I see super saiyan in thumbnail now i'm here.

个月 前
starecot
starecot

Dota is better just saying.

个月 前
Curtis McLaughlin
Curtis McLaughlin

Didn't he just do a rank 1 in 2 weeks challenge? Like... he's just gonna give up again... and again... and again and again and again

个月 前
rust live
rust live

euw eassy come to turkey server

个月 前
FaTaLPoInT
FaTaLPoInT

ur new editor is so boring. he edit plain and simple...

个月 前
DeeDee MegaDooDoo
DeeDee MegaDooDoo

What he has Nasus and Garen in the sort by favorite Champion? Nasus and Garen!? What?

个月 前
ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ ΧΑΤΖΗΣΑΒΒΑΣ
ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ ΧΑΤΖΗΣΑΒΒΑΣ

Have to report this video for animal abuse!

个月 前
jefroko
jefroko

Wait trynda r cd gets lower per level now by like 10 seconds but he still doesn't level it ?

个月 前
Psycho Kern
Psycho Kern

Speedrun to rank 1 in Silver elo! *LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!*

个月 前
Jayce Lee
Jayce Lee

“She will never going to be good” this broke my heart 💔

个月 前
iiM iiNSaNe
iiM iiNSaNe

The random screams gets me everytime. 😅

个月 前
Lerro
Lerro

I love the tempest blade vids

个月 前
Mrez Here
Mrez Here

Carefull from hackers and viruses

个月 前
Senaxium
Senaxium

Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't the editor the same one who had drama with TF Blade, which got him fired? Did he re-hire him?

个月 前
Izzy Flow
Izzy Flow

dot

个月 前
Kevin Aguiar
Kevin Aguiar

Is that a terraria theme ?

个月 前
Gabriel Alves
Gabriel Alves

why does tempest has the same voice of yozu

个月 前
Omar Mohammad
Omar Mohammad

What’s the outro song anyone ?

个月 前
Buck The Ripper
Buck The Ripper

dude the level one trade, you had the kill, he had 40 hp and you had over 100, why did you flash away??? that's so tilting LOL

个月 前
Mingojin
Mingojin

I wish TFBlade did some informative gameplays again Maybe once a week?

个月 前
ray
ray

these series are the best

个月 前
Younes Ahmed Henni
Younes Ahmed Henni

we all heard it ryt? "i miss the old kayle", meanwhile i get ppl telling me kayle is too strong this season when her ap items r just garbage

个月 前
Luka Jovanovski
Luka Jovanovski

Im mid player and kayle trash theres always a 70% chance shes gonna get stomped 0/6 and on the 30% where she doesnt u gotta survive till lvl 16 to start doing dmg

个月 前
Sina
Sina

Not a garen angel into fizz yi ?

个月 前
Quý Trần Phúc
Quý Trần Phúc

1:19 double E tryn ? why dont u do that ? that will instantly kill wukong if u use flash into him

个月 前
NurS Wasser
NurS Wasser

double e doesnt work

个月 前
Patrick
Patrick

yo editor i love that u put in sum terraria music at 4:00 :)

个月 前
Dikke Damp
Dikke Damp

It made me sad because of all the nostalgia :(

个月 前
Bryce1416
Bryce1416

Song at 1:15 ?

个月 前
MÄTÎ
MÄTÎ

"Wukong - He just stands and right clicks you" - TF Blade 2k21 while playing Tryndamere

个月 前
MistBorn
MistBorn

Guaranteed going to quit this challenge once he reaches masters. And then makes another smurf

个月 前
Curtis McLaughlin
Curtis McLaughlin

Every time

个月 前
TFu W
TFu W

Akali is 100% comeback

个月 前
Striker SZN
Striker SZN

1:25 BRUH, that’s the same thing as tryndamere lmfao

个月 前
Nicht Ich
Nicht Ich

editor, your editing is clean and entertaining to watch, not too much, but not too much like a raw video playback! its great, keep going

个月 前
Θανασης Καρακωστας
Θανασης Καρακωστας

Rank 1 seems easier now he's at +30 -5 instead of +15 -15

个月 前
Sebido
Sebido

dirty cookie abuser

个月 前
Snitch Snitch
Snitch Snitch

Dont even think deleting this comment ill come for you too

个月 前
_Paull_
_Paull_

why did you play on another acc?

个月 前
ramin jahani
ramin jahani

Well we gonna have another failure challenge.

个月 前
Samed Kurt
Samed Kurt

KEKW

个月 前
Chij Lknom
Chij Lknom

Didn’t TF blade already quit

个月 前
Alex Betancourt
Alex Betancourt

Pokémon xd gale of darkness music too fire 🔥 🥵

个月 前
rain960
rain960

gen 3 pokemon center theme :OOOO

个月 前
jacob jiang
jacob jiang

tf blade you should play sett

个月 前
Scott Chau
Scott Chau

Nice Pokémon music

个月 前
Aizen Kamikaze
Aizen Kamikaze

song 7:35 pls?

个月 前
yung pp
yung pp

in description

个月 前
Nico El.
Nico El.

cant get rank 1...back to silverbashing

个月 前
ecrofkwah
ecrofkwah

He didn’t play against a single silver except smurfs

个月 前
Paul Theodosiou
Paul Theodosiou

this was just 8mins of challenger players smurfing on literally silver kids lol wtf is this content?

个月 前
Paul Theodosiou
Paul Theodosiou

@robert dean except when ur in provisionals lol silver smurf queue still isnt high elo for challenger players

个月 前
proxy
proxy

donkey

个月 前
robert dean
robert dean

smurfing doesn't exist anymore because of smurf's queue. you can be plat 1 but face master players like what moe and alicopter experienced when they did botlane to masters

个月 前
ecrofkwah
ecrofkwah

That is only the first few games, he’s p1 rn and has already faced high chall

个月 前
nilesh krishnakumar
nilesh krishnakumar

I'm just waiting for riot to reset mmrs like they did on the pro player accounts

个月 前
MK ULTRA VICTIM
MK ULTRA VICTIM

can't get rank 1 solo goes duo LOL

个月 前
Θανασης Καρακωστας
Θανασης Καρακωστας

You cant duo above above masters

个月 前
Branko Goran Zivkovic Zencovich
Branko Goran Zivkovic Zencovich

Its better to make sure to make it to chall fast af doing duo, then in chall he has to play solo

个月 前
Brenny Bv
Brenny Bv

Llegue temprano :3

个月 前
yung pp
yung pp

you can't even get rank 1, how are you going to speedrun it 🤨🤨🤨

个月 前
Optimism
Optimism

@ecrofkwah oh okay thanks for explaining it for me. That does explain a lot for me. I’ve had both insane lp gains and the worst ever on alt accounts, my main has insane lp gains I have like 2500-+ wins and 1100 -+ losses in normals so that does make sense

个月 前
ecrofkwah
ecrofkwah

@Optimism You play norms on an acc that has never been placed until you get high norms mmr (probably ~2300) and then your mmr is just cracked - your first placement game will place you around silver 2 - gold 4. That's how people are getting +30 -7 in high challenger. It's also why TFBlade is already facing some challengers in p1

个月 前
Optimism
Optimism

@ecrofkwah explain this please

个月 前
ecrofkwah
ecrofkwah

Because with normals mmr exploit it’s 10x easier

个月 前
Maxion
Maxion

Normal mmr exploit

个月 前
Light Yagami
Light Yagami

Notice me tf blade please!!!

个月 前
Julian
Julian

I love this series

个月 前
myty boss
myty boss

4 views , 16 like , 7 comments wtf

个月 前
Bryan16gg
Bryan16gg

First POGGERS

个月 前
Serhat Yıldırım
Serhat Yıldırım

abi 31

个月 前
FunCH34
FunCH34

FIRST

个月 前
Daniel Barrientos
Daniel Barrientos

3

个月 前
Smalle Kåes
Smalle Kåes

damn so close

个月 前
Ejay Mallari
Ejay Mallari

2nd

个月 前
I swear she Was 18
I swear she Was 18

1st

个月 前

下一个

深淵的呼喚 IV 全球總決賽DAY4

11:54:59